Texus' Graphical User Interface
Please take a few seconds to let me know which compiler you are using in this poll.
TGUI is an easy to use cross-platform GUI based on SFML2 and written in C++.
The .Net port (tested with C# and VB.Net) can be found on tgui.net.
- Extremely easy to use: only a few lines of code and you have a fully working edit box.
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Create unlimited objects, even while the program is running e.g. create object on click.
- Widgets can be loaded from a file, you can update e.g. the positions without recompilation.
- TGUI uses an internal texture manager so that no image is loaded twice.
- TGUI used the camelCase notation which is the same as SFML uses.
- Just like SFML, it is licensed under the zlib/libpng license.
- TGUI provides an easy to use drag-and-drop form builder.