Texus' Graphical User Interface
TGUI is an easy to use cross-platform c++ GUI library for SFML.
- Extremely easy to use: only a few lines of code and you have a fully working edit box.
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X (and experimental Android and iOS support).
- Create unlimited objects, even while the program is running e.g. create object on click.
- Widgets can be loaded from a file, you can update e.g. the positions without recompilation.
- TGUI uses an internal texture manager so that no image is loaded twice.
- TGUI used the camelCase notation which is the same as SFML uses.
- Just like SFML, it is licensed under the zlib/libpng license.
- TGUI provides an easy to use drag-and-drop form builder.